8.26.2011

About Me

Hello world!
My name is Sister Powell.  I am serving a mission in the Santa Rosa, California Mission.  I love it here!  I wanted to start a blog because I wanted to voice some of the things that I have been learning while serving this mission.  I hope it is useful in answering some questions that maybe you have found yourselves while going through life. 
Some facts:  I am 23 years old.  I love water activities, ice cream, milk, sprinkles, mac and cheese, chicken, laughing, serving in the Gospel, my family, my friends, Jesus Christ, and my Heavenly Father.  I was born and raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I love this gospel!  The hope and knowledge I have had by learning and living this Gospel has strengthened me.  I am in no way perfect, but each day I try to do better.   

No comments:

Post a Comment